On 05 Jul 2001 07:44:53 +0000
Matt Sergeant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Matt I was really looking forward to your presentation @ YAPC::Montreal
and also to meet you and other mod_perlers at a BOF which didn't happen.
But I do want to mention T.J.Mather's wonderful presentation of PageKit
and Chris Winters' terrific presentation on OpenInteract. OpenInteract is
written as a mod_perl handler. So the number of frameworks for mod_perl is
steadily increasing which is great news. I apologize to those who already
know these facts but to those who don't here are the urls.

http://www.openinteract.org/
http://www.pagekit.org/

I am not sure if it is my bias but perl mongers are some of the nicest and
the most fun people you'll ever meet at a software conference. BTW Damian
Conway was awesome as usual. Don't miss his "Life, the Universe and
Everything" talk at the PerlCon.

-bakki

--
  .-.    | Bakki Kudva__________________Open Source EDMS______
  oo|    | Navaco                       ph:  814-833-2592