hi,

I'm the author of the ming XS code. I posted it to the ming mailing list a
while back but didn't have the chance to fix all bugs/memory leaks. I
don't really recommend using it under mod_perl. Though I got involved in
other projects and didn't work on it for a long time, I have a much
improved version which I never posted. Please contact me privately if you
need further info (I assume that ming is OT).

Thanks
Soheil