On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Philip Mak wrote:

> I have a site running mod_perl that I'm constantly making changes to.
>
> What do I have to do in order to make it so that when I edit any file
> (either a .pl script directly called on the site, or a .pm module that my
> perl script "use"s), then the changes will take effect automatically? I
> would rather not have to go into each file manually and put "use
> Apache::Reload".
>
> Do I just put
>
> PerlInitHandler Apache::Reload
>
> in httpd.conf? Is there anything else that I have to do?

no (re-)?read the manpage. it's all there.

It's possible that Matt wants to add other options to the SYNOPSIS
section, as not everybody bothers to read the manpage. I think people are
used to see all of the functionality covered in SYNOPSIS.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/