On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Stas Bekman wrote:

> no (re-)?read the manpage. it's all there.
>
> It's possible that Matt wants to add other options to the SYNOPSIS
> section, as not everybody bothers to read the manpage. I think people are
> used to see all of the functionality covered in SYNOPSIS.

In "perldoc Apache::Reload", the DESCRIPTION has the following sections:

- StatINC Replacement
- Register Modules Implicitly
- Register Modules Explicitly
- Special "Touch" File

I just re-read it again and realized that "StatINC Replacement" is what I
wanted... although it wasn't obvious from just reading the header since I
don't know what StatINC is. Re-reading the first paragraph of DESCRIPTION,
I see that it implies that StatINC always checks the modification time of
the file.

I was also somewhat confused as to what "PerlSetVar ReloadAll" does since
that perldoc page did not have an explicit definition, only examples of it
being used.