--On 30/07/01 06:43 -0400 Philip Mak wrote:

> In "perldoc Apache::Reload", the DESCRIPTION has the following sections:
>
> - StatINC Replacement
> - Register Modules Implicitly
> - Register Modules Explicitly
> - Special "Touch" File
>
> I just re-read it again and realized that "StatINC Replacement" is what I
> wanted... although it wasn't obvious from just reading the header since I
> don't know what StatINC is. Re-reading the first paragraph of DESCRIPTION,
> I see that it implies that StatINC always checks the modification time of
> the file.
>
> I was also somewhat confused as to what "PerlSetVar ReloadAll" does since
> that perldoc page did not have an explicit definition, only examples of it
> being used.

PerlSetVar ReloadAll will reload all modules. That might take some time,
so you might want to reload only your own modules, in which case you
set it to Off, and add a directive to reload only your tree, such as
PerlSetVar ReloadModules "Foo::* Bar::*"

--
Eric Cholet
145C FF7F 7920 04B0 7BA3  48D8 5591 E2C0 6664 C078