ok my 5c,

My vote is for Interbase. Why ?

+small runtime size
+zero administration
+FK with CASCADE
+I think it runs on more platforms than any other DB
+SUSPEND in stored procs
+stored procs can be used in FORM clause
+can run on less-powerfull PC's

Personaly I've used it on Win95, Win98, WinNT and Linux..

-no LIMIT and/or TOP

I had tried a litle bit both MySQL and PostgreSQL..

-the thing I hated in PostgreSQL was that u can't use VIEWS with agregating
functions 'cause of the way they are/was implemented ... don't know if it is
already corrected in newer versions..
-does it support FK already ?!? (PSQL)
+ InterBase,  PostgreSQL are multiversioning engines.. so they don't need
transaction log .... (anyone with expirience with MS SQL transaction log
:") )

so I think InterBase counts as a REAL DB. :")
=====
iVAN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
=====