Hello,
I already have asked this question and got an answer for it, so please
accept my forwarded apologies. However, I was trying something else and
got stuck. I know in order to pass around query string, or form data,
pnotes may be used. However, I am trying something else and it does not
seem to work!

.
.
.
        $r = Apache::Request->new($r);
        # check for some condition
        if ($condition)
        {
                my $previous_uri        = $r->param('previous_uri');

                my $content             = $r->param();

                $r->method_number(M_GET);
                $r->method('GET');

                $r->headers_in->unset("Content-length");

                $r->args($content);

                $r->internal_redirect("$previous_uri");
        }
.
.
.
However, in my called handler, no Post data can be read. Can any one
tell me why is that?
Any comments welcomed...
Thanks
-r