At 9:36 AM -0700 8/29/01, Rasoul Hajikhani wrote:
>Hello,
>I already have asked this question and got an answer for it, so please
>accept my forwarded apologies. However, I was trying something else and
>got stuck. I know in order to pass around query string, or form data,
>pnotes may be used. However, I am trying something else and it does not
>seem to work!
>
>       $r = Apache::Request->new($r);
>       # check for some condition
>       if ($condition)
>       {
>               my $previous_uri        = $r->param('previous_uri');
>
>                my $content             = $r->param();
>
>                $r->method_number(M_GET);
>                $r->method('GET');
>
>                $r->headers_in->unset("Content-length");
>
>                $r->args($content);
>
>                $r->internal_redirect("$previous_uri");
>       }

So your goal is to turn a post request into a get request using an
internal redirect.

>However, in my called handler, no Post data can be read. Can any one
>tell me why is that?
>Any comments welcomed...

param does not work like args, and $content in this example will
return the number of param keys (IIRC).

I think you want

my $content = join('&',map{$_."=".$r->param($_)}($r->param));

Which should solve your problems (I think).

Rob

--
"A good magician never reveals his secret; the unbelievable trick
becomes simple and obvious once it is explained. So too with UNIX."