Robert Landrum wrote:

> > > Which should solve your problems (I think).
> >
> >I am affraid it did not work. I have no problem reading the data in the
> >current handler, but right after redirect, which is also required to
> >read the data, I loose all the POSTED data.
>
> Performing a redirect causes posted data to be discarded.

Did not find that in docs! maybe should pay more attention :(

> Your goal should be to convert

?? You lost me there... "convert"? convert to what?

>all of your posted data so that it can be passed via GET.

Would it make any diference if the method, and method_number remained
POST? Does this situation occure as a result of method conversion? (I
will try that)...

-r

PS: Something wrong with the mail server?