Hello,
I have Apache w/modperl running on my NT box.  The box has Samba on it, and
I can see my Unix volumes from my SGI box.

There is a volume there /DISK7 and I would like to be able to use that as a
kind of Virtual host through the Apache Web server. /DISK7 has a bunch of
.mov files that instead of copying to the htdocs directory, I would like to
be able to href link to them and have them displayed.

So my question is, where in the config (or how do I) configure the
httpd.conf to allow me to use /DISK7 as part of the doc root?

Thanks,

Scott Purcell