BTW, I appreciate you posting an RFC, mainly because I feel as though the
Apache module list has grown rapidly of late (which is not necessarily a bad
thing) but grown without that many RFCs, feedback, or attempts to build on
what others have already done.

that said, is this all that different from
CPAN/modules/by-module/Apache/Apache-Admin-Config-0.05.tar.gz
?

I swore there was yet a third candidate in this realm, but I didn't see it
on brief inspection.

at any rate, can the two somehow be integrated into some mutually acceptable
module?

--Geoff