Hi!

> I swore there was yet a third candidate in this realm, but I didn't see it
> on brief inspection.
I am currently sort of working (haven't touched for some time) on
something called Apache::FakeEnv which should be something like a subclass of
Apache::FakeRequest, but which includes access to stuff defined in Apache
Config Files.

I am now using Config::General to parse the config file, which works, but
as Config::General doesn't handle eg. PerlSetVar in the way I need it, I
have to do some dirty tricks to use the data structure returned from
Config::General

A feature I would really like to see (or implement myself in some combined
verions of the various Config parsers) is a way to take a parsed config
and an URL and to get all values that apply to this URL

eg:

<Location /test/>
PerlSetVar foo bar
PerlSetVar baz bla
</Location>

<LocationMatch something>
PerlSetVar foo NotBar
</LocationMatch>

$conf->requested_uri('http://host/test/somehting/');

print $conf->dir_config('foo');   # prints 'NotBar'
print $conf->dir_config('baz');   # prints 'bla'

So, if there will be an Unified Apache Config Parsing Module, I would like
to implement this feature (if it's not allready there ...)

domm