Hi all,

It doesn't much matter whether you're using stacked handlers or not, or
pushing vs. replacing, because the $r->child_terminate method seems to
simply call the C exit(0) function under certain conditions (Win32, old
version of apache, anything else?).  Not much chance of any further action
if that's happening.

Under "normal" conditions child_terminate() is just supposed to set:
    requests_this_child = ap_max_requests_per_child = 1;
which shouldn't be a problem.