> It doesn't much matter whether you're using stacked handlers or not, or
> pushing vs. replacing, because the $r->child_terminate method seems to
> simply call the C exit(0) function under certain conditions (Win32, old
> version of apache, anything else?).  Not much chance of any further action
> if that's happening.

What is this "Win32" you speak of?

I actually don't think this is much of an issue since people running on
Win32 probably don't use SizeLimit (with one process, it's not such an
issue), and it wouldn't work if they did since it doesn't know how to check
process size there.

Of course if someone out there needs it on Win32 and wants to contribute
code to make it work, I'll take the patch.

- Perrin