What I found most interesting was the detail of the extensive caching which
was implemented to survive the seasonal rush. I look forward to working on
a project one day that is big enough to warrant such a system. All in all,
a most excellent and informative read.

Thanks again for everything you've personally done for the community! I
look forward to seeing those graphics. :-)

At 09:49 AM 10/19/01 -0400, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>Thanks to all for the kind words.  This article actually went up a little
>bit before it was supposed to, and there should be a revision going up soon
>with some grammatical fixes and a set of graphics to illustrate parts of it.
>I'll post a follow-up when that happens in case anyone wants to go and look
>at the pretty pictures.
>
>While we're on the subject, thanks to everyone who contributed to the many
>open source projects that we used.  We couldn't have done it without you.

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      *** God bless America! ***
ICQ: 135298242