Philip Mak wrote:

> I'm using ApacheBench to perform stress testing on my mod_perl server.
> It's not always working, though. Observe the following two runs: (first is
> Broken pipe; second has some failed requests)
>
> [pmak@sg1 bin]$ ./ab -n 1000 -c 10 http://65.119.108.120:8080/
> This is ApacheBench, Version 1.3c <$Revision: 1.45 $> apache-1.3
> Copyright (c) 1996 Adam Twiss, Zeus Technology Ltd, http://www.zeustech.net/
> Copyright (c) 1998-2000 The Apache Group, http://www.apache.org/
>
> Benchmarking 65.119.108.120 (be patient)...Broken pipe

That's not-unusual, I saw this too when creating a heavy load. May be
you should try to get the latest ab version, I know there were quite a
few changes recently. I'd suggest trying the one in the 2.0 tree.

In any case you may want to ask this question at the httpd list, since

it seems to be the client's problem, not the server's one.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com