At 04:01 PM 10/28/2001 -0600, Lon Koenig wrote:
>I apologize for the OT post, but the members of this list seem to be
>authoritive resource for all web/perl solutions.
>
>I'm currently bidding a project, and the client's all in favor of a
>mod_perl solution. Phase 2 of the project requires on-the-fly pdf creation.
>
>Does anyone have success/horror stories generating pdf files under mod_perl?
>Recommendations?

I've used PDFLib for several projects, and it works wonderfully. The core
is written in ANSI C with interfaces for every popular language. It's not
free, but it does a lot and works very well.
http://www.pdflib.com/

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      *** God bless America! ***
ICQ: 135298242