Hello,

I hate to keep banging this old drum, but since I was able to reproduce this problem
(but not solve it), I figured I'd recycle it again.  Perrin said earlier that this was
fixed in 1.26, but I am indeed using 1.26 and the problem persists.  Stas suggested
upgrading perl to 5.6.1 -- I did so, recompiled mod_perl, and the problem persists.  I
didn't try upgrading the perl on my darwin box, but the fact that I get the same
result there is telling.

Can anyone tell me what the fix was from 1.25 to 1.26?  Maybe there's a clue there.

Thanks,
David