[snip]

> It sounds like this is a real bug with PerlModule.  This was
> supposed to be
> fixed by 1.26, but I guess the fix didn't work or it got broken again.
> (Doug?)

I wonder if this has something to do with the multiple init thing

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=100510779912574&w=2

if the interpreter is really being entirely broken down on each restart
(including the initial one that Apache does when it reparses httpd.conf)
%INC might be getting mucked up...

--Geoff