Greetings.

Stas> so if Alessandro or Randy volunteers (please say so), please
Stas> ask winXX
Stas> users to send you more winXX specific notes/scenarios and you (the
Stas> volunteer) will be the official maintainer of the doc and send me the
Stas> new doc and then the future patches. For 2.0 you will simply have a
Stas> commit access and be able to maintain these by yourself and go wild.
Stas> Does this sound good?

Randy> It does ... I'd be happy to volunteer, or co-volunteer if
Randy> Alessandro or anybody else wants, to do that for Win32.

I sure can co-maintain such a document. The "co" part is a good idea for
several reasons -  the most cogent being that I am not a native speaker
(I'm italian) and that I spend most of my time working behind a firewall, so
I'm not ideally suited for CVS access.

And on this note, whenever Stas feels the revision process for this patch is
over, I'll send the definitive version...

Cheers,
alf