I suppose this is slightly off-topic for both lists I'm posting to,
but I don't know of a better place to ask ...

I've been able to build a mod_perl enabled apache (not DSO) for Mac
OS X 10.1 and it seems to work fine. Now I'd like to include the
apple_hfs_module or hfs_apple_module that Apple included as a DSO in
the standard install to take care of some security issues related to
the case-insensitivity of the HFS+ file system.

Can anybody tell me how to do this? I've never used DSO's before. Are
there other things Apple has included beyond the standard apache
distribution?

Thanks,

--
  Ray Zimmerman  / e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / 428-B Phillips Hall
   Sr Research  /   phone: (607) 255-9645  /  Cornell University