Joe,

The problem is that Apple has made some strange changes to the way shared
libraries are linked.  I'm not very conversant in the details, but there
are some people on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list that have discussed it.

Unfortunately, Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie don't define any tests,
so a user can install them and think they're perfectly fine, but they
fail pretty spectacularly when you try to use them. =(