> also does modperl support object oriented programming?

  Well yes it does indeed (see any good book on Perl, such as
«advanced Perl programming» from O'Reilly).

  As for the remaining of the question, I've been wondering for myself if
there is a MVC (model-view-controller) framework for WWW publishing in
Perl ? I gather there exist quite a few for Java, but I couldn't find
anything significant under Perl.

--
<< Tout n'y est pas parfait, mais on y honore certainement les jardiniers >>

                        Dominique Quatravaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>