Yeah, I thought about that earlier today ... I did that and the script is still crappin' out ... basically, the first time through, it works.  The next time, it doesn't seem to be able to build the connection, but it doesn't 'die' at that line, either.

I'll go check out the links you sent me (again :)) and see if anything else catches my eye.  If you have any other clues, please let me know!

-Brice

Edward Moon wrote:
You're problem is pretty basic. You should read up on issues on moving
from CGI to mod_perl (<http://perl.apache.org/dist/cgi_to_mod_perl.html>)
and the mod_perl guide (<http://perl.apache.org/guide/>).

You need to declare your variables with 'my' in order to avoid the problem
you are encountering.

'use strict' will help catch many issues that can trip you up under
mod_perl.