Well, you certainly haven't inconvenience yourself by taking the
time to look at the copious documentation available on this, now
have you?

That said, here's a snippet of what you want to use:

NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.10
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.10>

  ServerName   www.logsoft.com
  ServerAlias      logsoft.com
  ServerAlias www2.logsoft.com

  DocumentRoot  /var/apache/htdocs

  Options      +ExecCGI +Indexes
  AddHandler   cgi-script .cgi

  <Location /perl>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlFreshRestart On
    PerlHandler Foo:Bar
    PerlSetVar SOME_VAR /usr/local/foo
  </Location>

</VirtualHost>

hth,
<Steve>

--
Steve Reppucci                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Logical Choice Software                          http://logsoft.com/ |