Hi Marius,

Everytime I make a new document root for a different website, say the
subdomain loco on trains.ath.cx, do I need to update the DNS?

For foo.trains.ath.cx and bar.trains.ath.cx do I need to make new DNS
entries for foo and bar subdomains? Surely I don't? Because browsers
will ask for it, and get directed to trains.ath.cx, and my apache will
take are of the rest from the HTTP 1.1 Host: field?

Thanks :)

Cheers,
James