I tend to use PerForm for complex forms:

http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/AxKit-XSP-PerForm/PerForm.html

Others write custom taglibs:

http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/CPAN/data/AxKit/Apache/AxKit/Language/XSP/Tagli
bHelper.html

The general idea is that the output is an abstract representation of a form,
not specifically a HTML form. We then transform that to the desired output
format.

But then if you're happy with EmbPerl, why switch?

Matt.
--
<:->Get a smart net</:->