On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 10:32:58AM -0600, Matthew Kennedy wrote:
> On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 14:27, Thomas Moore wrote:
> > I spoke to the technical lead at Yahoo who said mod_perl will not scale as
> > well as c++ when you get to their level of traffic, but for a large
>
> Isn't that coming from a company using Python?
>
> I see that most of their URLs include a tell-tale ".py". Of course,
> whether that's really Python or not....

searching join.yahoo.com I notice 12 job descriptions contain the word
perl, and only 2 that contain the word python..

FWIW, the only place I notice the .py extension is maps.yahoo.com.

--
Paul Lindner   [EMAIL PROTECTED]    ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/index.htm