>>Ideally if Thomas, Carlos and Allan could take
 >>the best of each other's work and produce the "perfect" design, that
 >>
 > That would be OK for me, Carlos, Allan??

Wow, all three winners have agreed to work together to make the killer
design! that's great guys!!! I guess the next step is to apply fixes
suggested in the comments I posted yesterday and do some more polishing.

Please post the URLs of things that you change to the docs-dev mailing
list. Use [EMAIL PROTECTED] to get yourself on this
list. And we will discuss it there.

Remember David Harris' suggestion to use the colormap (and layout?) used
by other ASF sites. Sounds like a good idea.

Thanks again!

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com