On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Kenny Gatdula wrote:

> I think you'll have an easy time converting your homegrown templates over
> to Template Toolkit, and, since it's fast, it should meet your needs.
>
> here's your example using tt's syntax.

Using Apache::Template (the Apache/mod_perl interface to the Template
Toolkit) you can just set the tag delimiters to use html comments by doing

 TT2Tags    html

In your httpd.conf.  Of course, TMTOWTDI, and you can also switch the
comments in the template itself with a [% %] directive at the start, pass
different arguments to Template.pm or it's submodules in your own custom
handlers etc.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]