From: Ken Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Request Limiter

There was a module floating around a while back that did request limiting
(a DOS preventional tool).  I've searched the archives (unsuccessfully),
and I was wondering if anyone knows what the heck I'm talking about.

I thought it was on Matt Sergeant's web site, but for the life of me I
can't remember what the url is.

Can someone help?

My next question would be, if I can't find the module, is what phase would
I place a request limiter?  Should it just go at the head of the
PerlHandler chain, or earlier in the request phase?

(I do have 'the book', but unfortunately, it's elsewhere right now).

Thanks!

    -klm.