At 3:11 PM +0100 1/16/02, Oscar Serrano wrote:
>Here I put the beggining of the file:
>
>#!/usr/bin/perl -w
>use CGI;
>use strict;
>use varcomunes; #library of my own
>use lib $LIBRERIAS_AT;
>use EnlacesAT; #library of my own
>use Idioma; #library of my own
>use DBI;
>use OrdenesComunes; #library of my own
>use Template; #template toolkit 2.03
>my ($rentafijapup, $rentafijapumm, $accionesp, $accionesmm);
>#many other my (whatever) definitions...
>my($query,$in);
>
>print "Content-type: text/html\nPragma: no-cache\n\n";
>
>$query=new CGI;
>$in=$query->Vars();

Check to make sure that you do not have some strange version of CGI
in $LIBRERIAS_AT.  I've been bitten by this in the past when a
developer pointed some code to his home directory and had bad/debug
copied of modules in there.

Rob

--
When I used a Mac, they laughed because I had no command prompt. When
I used Linux, they laughed because I had no GUI.