> Ummm yes... you know, I'm using the Template Toolkit.

Try using the Perl stash instead of the XS stash, and see if your problem
goes away.

> It seems as if the
> httpd child executes the processing of the template so fast that CGI.pm
has
> no time to get the POST data.

I don't think so.  It seems to me like your processes are getting corrupted
by some C code or an improperly shared file handle or socket.  I doubt this
has anything to do with CGI.pm, since so many people use it and don't report
having the same problem.

If you want to experiment, you could replace CGI.pm and see if it improves
thing for you.  There are plenty of other modules you can use to parse POST
data.

- Perrin