Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:

> Before anyone suggests it - no I cant move to EmbPerl or Mason or
> anything else.

ok

> ePerl can be found as Apache::ePerl on cpan or
> http://www.engelschall.com/sw/eperl/ . I wouldnt know if Engelschall is
> on this list but if he is - feedback would be highly appreciated :).
> Also I wonder whether it has been abandoned or renamed since nothing has
> changed since 02-08-1998 (8th Feb ??). The latest version isnt on CPAN

his new project is wml:

http://www.engelschall.com/sw/wml/docs/
it has an eperl component.  not sure if it will run old ePerl code
however.  there is a mailing list at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to this Majordomo-controlled mailing list, just send an E-mail to
                         [EMAIL PROTECTED] with only

                           subscribe sw-wml [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
___cliff [EMAIL PROTECTED]http://www.genwax.com/