Hi again,

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, OCNS Consulting wrote:

> I revert back to the ActiveState rpm version 5.6.1 Build 631.  Do
> you believe that the version of PERL or APACHE has something to do
> with it?

No, I don't think it's a Perl problem, but it's a very complex bunch
of software and an awful lot of the Perl, Apache and mod_perl stuff
relies on an awful lot of other stuff so I'd always recommend that you
stay with the tried-and-tested things to start off with.  If you have
a need for something a little exotic then you can start to throw in
the unknowns (I'd include ActiveState in that:) one by one later to
see what, if anything, breaks.  Easier to delouse.

The problem seems to me to be missing or misplaced files.  That
generally means an unusual build of something which is why I suggested
starting from scratch with the tarballs.  Can you describe how you
set up the directories for your build?

73,
Ged.