simran wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I could not find references on how to delete a varaible once set via
> PerlSetVar.
>
> I am setting a global 'PerlSetVar AuthNameExpires +24h' variable in my
> httpd.conf and want to be able to set it back to "expire at end of
> session" for some virtual hosts.
>
> If i could delete that variable, i could achieve that as per the spec,
> if the browser is not given a expiry time, the cookies lasts only for
> the session, however i so far have not been able to figure out how to
> delete a variable once set - anyone... ???

you can use the Apache::Table interface for deleting (or setting or
manipulating) PerlSetVar

$r->dir_config->unset('AuthNameExpires');

see the latter part of recipe 3.14 in the cookbook for some additional
details on using the Apache::Table interface for dir_config, as well
as the Apache::Table manpage...

HTH

--Geoff