Keith G. Murphy wrote:
> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>>If you know of other prospective magazines looking for articles please
>>let me know.
>>

> Well, on the web side of things, there's this:
>
> http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/
>
> They have a fair number of decent articles, including one on CGI.pm
> (under the "Linux" topic, for some reason).  So mod_perl should at least
> get equal time.
>
> Article submission is here:
>
> http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/newcontent.nsf/myidea

Great, thanks Keith.

For those who plan to send me prospective zines, I already have:

Dr.Dobb's Journal, New Architect (prev. Web Techniques), CNet,
LinuxMagazine, SysAdmin, the perl review.

Those who publish the articles already are: perl.com, apacheweek.com,
apachetoday.com.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com