is there a sane implementation of webmail-style mod_perl
modules for apache?

we're looking to offer email access online through
apache/mod_perl similar to what folks get at yahoo/egroups --
and we're hoping to find some mod_perl code that'll hook into
pop/imap email servers. (and we're hoping to avoid loading php
into ram.) i saw a thread in the archives (begun on Wed, 12 Dec
2001 by Medi Montaseri) but most of the suggestions seemed to
point to php. we're hoping to stick with mod_perl. :)

rtfm welcome if you specify which fm to r. :) thanks...

--thanks!

--
Legalize Liberty.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]