The we are not able to bring the  site up and running on linux version
6.2 with perl 5.005 , mod_perl 1.21 , I think the problem is the version
of the perl that we are using . We have installed perl 5.6 but we are
not able to figure out how to instruct apache to use that version of
perl(5.6) .Are there any configuration parameter that could be changed .
Is the "our" directive used in some of files  new to perl 5.6 because we
could not find that directive in the most of the perl books we referered
to.