On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Jonathan M. Hollin wrote:

> However, I request your comments on this idea:  should we have just one
> button (helping to develop a distinct identity for mod_perl) or should
> we have several (for choice)?  It's up to you...

I think that we need one "theme" of buttons, to ensure consistent
branding.  As per my comments when I voted stated, I'd love to see some
buttons/logos based on the winning logo.  In particular:

 - A square button that's just made up of the square cog logo
 - A square button that's just made up of a grey m and a blue p
 - A small rectangle version of the words modperl without the cog

...you get the idea, variations around a central design

Also, we could do with both a monochrome and a black and white version of
the logo (for print.)

Is the logo available in a vector file format so that we can easily make
scaled copies of it?  Or are we restricted to the pixel banners that
currently exist?

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]