John Kolvereid wrote:
> Hi Stas,

John, please keep the thread at the list, unless you are asked to take
it offlist.

>   Results:
>     URI.pm location
>       /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linus/Apache
>     UserAgent
>       /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/LWP
>     HeadParser
>       unavailable

install HTML::HeadParser first. than install LWP from sources, and make
sure that it passes all the LWP tests. only then, if you still have a
problem with 'make test' it's a modperl problem, before that it's OT.

> When I run
>    %perl -MURI -e1
> I get
>    No such job %perl

:) I use % as a prompt example, of course no need to copy-n-paste %

:)

Hope you get it right now.

Using CPAN.pm is the easiest way to go about Perl modules installation.

perl -MCPAN -eshell

(this time I'm not including the % prompt :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com