Quoting dreamwvr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Mar 21, 2002 13:10]:
> Is there any issue with using modperl with postgres vs mysql
> for a database driven website? Don't want to bark up the wrong
> tree in a mod_perl project only to discover I picked the wrong
> .db :-/

Take a look at <URL:http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20000705.php3>,
in which the author discusses why Sourceforge uses postgresql
instead of MySQL.  It's a little dated (the postgres version is
7.1, for example) but a fun read.

(darren)

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and
to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful