Thanks for responding . . .

Not sure what else you need.  Destroying session objects?  Do you mean to
untie the session $obj?  This is done at the end of each request via untie
( untie(%$obj) ).  I have noticed behavior where when attempting to delete a
session object ( tied(%$obj)->delete ) I get a 'false' value returned which
I cannot figure out why.