Stathy G. Touloumis wrote:
>>You need to do some more debugging.  Problems with Apache::Session are
>>usually due to scoping, so put in some debug statements to see that the
>>session objects for the IDs having trouble are getting properly cleaned
>>up (i.e. DESTROY is getting called).  It is possible to have problems
>>with DB_File if it doesn't get untied after each request.
>

> Wouldn't the issue above (untie) be alleviated by restarting apache?

Probably.  There are some strange situations you can get into with
DB_File if you don't untie (due to caching and lost updates), but you're
right that the file locks would probably make the system hang if the
session wasn't getting cleaned up.

I don't know what else could be causing your problem, but I would still
suggest trying Apache::Session::File as a potential fix.

- Perrin