> I've determined that it isn't the redirect causing the cookies not
> to be set.  If I take out the redirect, and just try to set a cookie
> w/o a redirect, it still doesn't set the cookies in IE.  Does M$
> have any docs on how IE6 handles cookies that I can look this up on?

YES, they do.
You have to setup the Privacy Policy,
which means you have to have a P3P header coming out of your webserver with
each request.

You'll want to lookup the details and docs, and PLEASE customize for your
own website, but...

*I* fixed this by adding this to my httpd.conf (and I got it from this
mailing list anyway :-):

# P3P Policy (required for IE6 to accept our cookies)
Header add P3P "CP=\"NOI DSP COR CURa PSDa OUR NOR NAV STA\""

This requires mod_headers to be loaded or compiled into Apache.

Good luck!

L8r,
Rob

#!/usr/bin/perl -w