Hi!

Thanks a lot for this. I am not sure now if I will be able to use it. I am
afraid that if I do I will suddenly become its main supporter :)
I also still don't see how a connection can be "reconnected" at such a high
level. Even when I looked into the mySQL C api I didn't see anything that
would help, which ment that the real stuff was barried deeper still. But the
caching of connection handles makes sense, and that might still be worth
while. Between this and mod_accel I have a lot to mess with.

Thanks,

Eric

At 01:52 PM 3/30/02 -0500, Hank Leininger wrote:
>On 2002-03-27, Eric Frazier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> If you have any idea where to find this code I would be thankful. I can
>> only find this..
>[snip]
>> At 04:47 PM 3/26/02 -0500, John D Groenveld wrote:
>> > Jeff Horn posted this a couple years ago either here or @ dbi-users
>> >
>> > # Purpose: This version of Apache::DBI maintains a SINGLE persistent
>> > #          connection to each database.  When the user changes on
>
>Ask and ye shall receive ;)
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=96614841600181&w=2
>
>Or just grab the last attachment, which is the replacement DBI.pm:
>
>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=96614841600181&q=p6
>
>--
>Hank Leininger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric