Hi Ian,
   Thanks for the encouragement.  I wasn't sure if it
was worth the pursuit.  Now that I know it is possible
I'll certainly trudge forth.  I had looked at the site
you mentioned, ApacheToolbox, and tried to follow
their setup suggestions.  They didn't work but maybe I
missed something.  I am going to try again.
   Thanks.

        John Kolvereid