Folks,
I have asked this question before, and received answers that have helped
me in quest. However, my problem persists. So I would like to direct
this question to those who have used gpg, and open3. I am having trouble
writing to stdin when an apache thread calls open3. However, the same
code written as a test script runs fine. I am using the --passphrase-fd
0 option which would instruct gpg to expect the passphrase from stdin
rather than keyboard. As I mentioned above, the problem arises when an
apache thread tries to execute my code. I know that under perl 5.6 it is
necessary to untie STDIN,... (thanks Don Hayward), but I am using perl
5.005_03 built for irix ( Apache/1.3.12 Ben-SSL/1.39 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.22). What is happening that I am missing?
Thanks in advance
-r