Hi there!
I can't manage very well with Apache and mod_perl. I have made an
installation of mod_perl WITHOUT building a new httpd daemon (NO_HTTPD=1),
undergoing all the steps until the end (perl MAKEFILE_PL, make, make
install). After that, I read on the Stas Bekman's guide at
http://perl.apache.org/guide that mod_perl can albe installed as DSO, via
apxs. The question is:

1. Is it possible to do a new installation of mod_perl as DSO that
'overrides' (so to say) the (incomplete) preceding one or there is the
risk to mess up things worse?

2. If this risk exists, I should procede with the old installation BUT
what would I get at the end? Mod_perl statically built inside Apache?

3. Is there a procedure to 'uninstall' the (incomplete) installation made
so far?

Thanks in advance,

        Carlo.