Martin Haase-Thomas wrote:

> I am quite certain that recently I saw a server response code concerning
> forwarding. It may have looked like HTTP_DOCUMENT_FORWARDED or anything
> alike.

Hi Martin,

just a guess: Do you mean the header entry 'X-Forwarded-For' ?

See

http://take23.org/docs/guide/scenario.xml/8

Ernest

* VIRTUALITAS Inc.               *                                  *
* European Consultant Office     *      http://www.virtualitas.net  *
* Internationales Handelszentrum *   contact:Ernest Lergon          *
* Friedrichstraße 95             *    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* 10117 Berlin / Germany         *       ums:+49180528132130266     *
       PGP-Key http://www.virtualitas.net/Ernest_Lergon.asc